an exciting, relatively new process from the USA, gelatine printing is a mono printing process producing fabulous consistent prints from a minimal amount of paint. use your own designs or be inspired by the many examples and ideas you will be shown.
this workshop will show you how to:
- use cut and torn stencils
- print a second ghost print
- use ordinary household emulsion paint or acrylic to produce prints
- add stamps or blocks to your print
- print directly from your own quick painting
- introduce texture and pattern into your print
- print onto paper and fabric
by the end of the workshop you will be confident to continue making your own mono prints at home and take with you a recipe to make your own plate. further ongoing open workshop days provide one-to-one tuition, use of the space and specialist equipment.
all workshops min 4, max 8 people
workshops run from 10.30 - 1pm, including tea/coffee and cake plus all materials. cost £38pp
short courses between 2 - 6 sessions, from 10.30 - 1pm this includes tea/coffee/cake plus all materials. cost £30pp per session
special event days - prices on request according to preference and/or special requirements